Cliff Huprich

Default Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference

Santa Cruz Mike wrote in message . ..

Ok.. nice try.. but irrelevant.. the dimensions are the same as I
have posted in the past.. the History of the Jews doesn't matter
except for Cliffy's little swipes at the Jews and the claims Cliffy
makes that the Jews taught that PI = 3.000... which of course they did
not.. hmm..

Is Mike getting dumber? Got foorp?
I've made no "swipes at the Jews" ... just at endless violence
and idiot fundies and their claims.

BTW, Seems John Ings is saying that that old collections
of tales is just that. No "divine word" involved, thus you
can excuse the many errors (and it explains why claimed dieties
never seem to know anything NEW or unknown by the general
population of the time ... unless it's totally untestable and
meanigless BSEG.)

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you
will understand why I dismiss yours." - - Stephen Roberts

"The merest accident of microgeography meant that the first man to hear the
voice of (the God) Om, and who gave Om his view of humans, was a shepherd
and not a goatherd. They have quite different ways of looking at the world,
and the whole of history might have been different. For sheep are stupid
and have to be driven. But goats are intelligent and need to be led."
[Terry Pratchett, "Small Gods"]

"God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffeable game of his
own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the
other players [ie., everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex
version of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes,
with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who _smiles all the time_."
[ Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman]

"'He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something to aim
at.'" -- Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_

"'You can't trample infidels when you're a tortoise. I mean, all you could do
is give them a meaningful look.'" -- Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_

"Guilt was the grease in which the wheels of the authority turned." -- Terry
Pratchett, _Small Gods_

"In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded." -- Terry Pratchett,
_Lords and Ladies

"The trouble was that he was talking in philosophy, but they were listening
in gibberish." -- Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_

"The trouble with being a god is that you've got no one to pray to." -- Terry
Pratchett, _Small Gods_

--
Cliff