Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default Framed dollhouse structure

On Jan 21, 10:01*pm, "CW" wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote in oglegroups.com...

Ew. I have to use CAD, but, so far, about 75% of the time when I
measure an angle from the CAD, or, rather, when I transfer the measured
angle, it is miserably inexact in real life.

If everything was made according to that plan and done accurately, the
angles would work. It's inexactness in the work, not the software.

Maybe. But when I spec a 45 degree angle, place it according to the
program and come back later to find it's a 44.2 deg. angle, according
to the program that set it at 45 deg., I do wonder. Autosketch 8, if
you're wondering, and it has been a fairly consistent "feature" of AS
for some time now. It does great with 90 degrees. Otherwise, I guess
I'm just speccing it incorrectly, eh?