Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Pentreath Martin Pentreath is offline

Default cable sizes

Andy Wade wrote:
Martin Pentreath wrote:

Here's a useful conversion table that I cut and pasted from somewhere
some time ago:

CSA (CPC) Strands Overall

[snip]

From here actually:

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-...e=source&hl=en

where it can be found without the original formatting messed up :-)

--
Andy

Ah yes, that looks much better.

As a tribute to its usefulness I'd cut and pasted it into my palm
computer where I keep important bits of DIY trivia for reference when
needed. Unfortunately the palm is not as good as Google when it comes
to retaining formatting, but it's easier to refer to when you're
rooting around in the cellar trying to work out what's what!

Cheers!

Martin