Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What does the water company charge you for?

"mm" wrote in message

OK. I've never gotten a water bill from the water company. It seems
we would have to pay someone to read each house's meter, so we just
let them read the main meter and divide by 109, the number of houses.

So I get a bill from the HOA management company, with no details at
all, just a dollar amount.

And 109 people are OK with that? Only way I'd accept that policy is if I
was one of the user abusers and let the other homeowners subsidize me. Get
a copy of the real bill, read your own meter and see if you are getting
screwed.