Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Planned Obselescence....A Good Thing?

lsmartino wrote:
Andrew VK3BFA ha escrito:
Rod Speed wrote:
Andrew VK3BFA wrote
SMS wrote
clare at snyder.on.ca wrote

Sadly, I do despair at the lack of basic intellectual ability and
elementary social skills of some of my own countrymen - fortunately,
Rod is a special case and beyond being irritating is of no real
consequence in any society. Its like wrestling with a bagful of
snakes - interesting at first as a challenge, but eventually tiring.

Rod has achieved notoriety - his "insults" have been immortalized in
its own website at

http://www.sensationbot.com/chat-rodspeed.html

where you can type in a phrase and get a "Roddism" in return. Saves
time replying to his ravings.

Donīt forget this other website:

http://www.ozdebate.net/rod.html

seems like the guy is a legend.

I am indeed. Eat your heart out, wogchild.

I wonder if he speaks other languages besides english...

Nope, never bothered with the babble you stupid wogs get up to.

if he can annoy the english speaker world,

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys, wogchild.

I guess he will have the talent to show his "gifted skills" in other languages too.

Guess again, wogchild.