Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Vacuum Cleaner Sucked my Socks

If this is truly not a troll, you will need to disassemble the
vacuum cleaner until you can get to the point that is clogged.
Older vacuums were screwed together on the bottom. Newer ones may
have a combination of screws and plastic tabs. Follow the path
that debris has to follow.

It is not rocket science. Your other choices: take it to a
repair shop, replace it. Seems to be the American way, and makes
for interesting dumpster diving.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanG

"foz_m" wrote in message
ups.com...
Socks is not in the Bag. Actually when I turn on the cleaner it
sounds
funny. Do you know how to open and pull socks out from the
vacuum? Also
should I normally continue Vaccuming
Steve Barker wrote:
Take the socks out. Repair finished.

--
Steve Barker

"foz_m" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi
While I was Vaccuming today using Hose mode feature, my
Vacuum cleaner
sucked my socks. Its Eureka Smart Vac cleaner . Any idea how
to repair?

Thanks
Foz_m