Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Tile or Cabinets, which first?

On 20 Jan 2007 16:11:59 -0800, "Eric9822"
wrote:

Oden wrote:
I am remodeling my kitchen. I have installed new subflooring and am
ready to install either the tile flooring or base cabinets. I have
searched other web sites and it became evident that my questions answer
is split between pros and novices. Your opinions will decide.

--
Oden

Cabinets first. If you tile first your going to end up with a lot of
expensive tile underneath cabinets.

And in a dishwasher space; fowling up the already close fit.
--
Oren