Posted to uk.d-i-y
Autolycus Autolycus is offline

Default Raised head brass machine screws.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
I'm making up some fiendishly complicated A/V outlets for a job -
SCARTS,
S-Video, BNC, UHF, phonos, and a few other assorted connectors all on
two
two-gang brass panels. And would like to secure the connectors where
applicable with raised head brass screws to match the plate fixing
ones.
Where I can use the 3.5mm ones I have, as I've plenty of those, but
some
of the connectors require smaller ones - 3mm and 2mm both 10mm or so
long
would be ideal - although BA or anything else of approx the same
diameter
would be ok too.

Might be worth talking to Folkestone Engineering Supplies:

http://www.metal2models.btinternet.co.uk/ptscrews.htm

who list every other head type, but do say they have many more unlisted
ones. Once you get down to 8 or 10 B.A., the difference between raised
and countersunk heads can't be more than a gnat's wotsit anyway.

--
Kevin Poole
**Use current month and year to reply (e.g. )***