Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Andrew VK3BFA Andrew VK3BFA is offline

Default Planned Obselescence....A Good Thing?

Rod Speed wrote:
Andrew VK3BFA desperately
attempted to bull**** its way out of its predicament and
fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

Which function key is programmed with that snappy come back - you use
it a lot. Its lost any pretension to wit through overuse.
(references supplied on request)

No surprise that it got the bums rush, right out the door.

Even Telstra had noticed what a completely unemployable dud it was.

Well, it took them 20 years, (got a nice medal for it too - wanna see
it?) I got to management level - took a package, paid the mortgage
off, paid for 2 years full time at school, paid for a trip to
Europe..., set up my own business. I do miss the insane disputes over
parking spaces though - but not very much...

BTW - Its Telecom, Rod. Is your long term memory shot? - you ARE taking
your medication regularly I hope?- the psychiatric response team is
getting annoyed over the number of call outs they have to make to
you...(another prime example of the failure of de-institutionalization)
Your absences from the boards are about 3-4 times a year for about a
week - time it takes to stabilize your medication as an inpatient and
let you back on the street......

Oh - you didnt answer - do you have a job? Did you have a job? Will you
ever get a job? How do you cope with the Centrelink (Social Security
for our American cousins) review forms - have you got a case worker to
help you fill them in?

Andrew VK3BFA.