Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Andrew VK3BFA Andrew VK3BFA is offline

Default Planned Obselescence....A Good Thing?

Rod Speed wrote:
Andrew VK3BFA wrote
SMS wrote
clare at snyder.on.ca wrote

Sadly, I do despair at the lack of basic intellectual ability and
elementary social skills of some of my own countrymen - fortunately,
Rod is a special case and beyond being irritating is of no real
consequence in any society. Its like wrestling with a bagful of snakes
- interesting at first as a challenge, but eventually tiring.

Rod has achieved notoriety - his "insults" have been immortalized in
its own website at

http://www.sensationbot.com/chat-rodspeed.html

where you can type in a phrase and get a "Roddism" in return. Saves
time replying to his ravings.

Rod, some stats. According to your profile, you have

posted to 150 groups
total of 13666 messages
in the period Feb 2006 Jan 2007 - and this is just for Google groups!.
- an average of 37 per day, and thats assuming there is no down
time.....You spend too much time in front of your PC - DO try and get
out a bit more....

Perusal of these groups reveals you are an expert (or at least have a
strong "opinion" ) in every subject you choose to pursue. And you
manage to annoy an enormous number of people. Most of your posts are
late at night, or early morning. Do you have a job? - I did ask this
before, but as usual you never answer a direct question, or provide
any references to back up your "assertions."

Argument/Debate is more than saying "Your wrong", "no it isnt" , and
being abusive, - it is expected that you provide some referenced
confirmation of your claims.

I am thankful that, due to your obvious lack of social skills, you will
not get the chance to breed and thus pollute the gene pool any further.
At your end, its already too shallow to have long term viability.

Andrew VK3BFA.