Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ron Lowe Ron Lowe is offline

Default Raised head brass machine screws.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
I'm making up some fiendishly complicated A/V outlets for a job - SCARTS,
S-Video, BNC, UHF, phonos, and a few other assorted connectors all on two
two-gang brass panels. And would like to secure the connectors where
applicable with raised head brass screws to match the plate fixing ones.
Where I can use the 3.5mm ones I have, as I've plenty of those, but some
of the connectors require smaller ones - 3mm and 2mm both 10mm or so long
would be ideal - although BA or anything else of approx the same diameter
would be ok too.

I've given up Googling - plenty say they have such things but turn out not
to - or are just the easily obtained 3.5mm electrical fixing size.

--
*Change is inevitable ... except from vending machines *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

In a similar situation, I ended up drilling out the mounting holes by 0.5mm
to accept the screws I had.

Depends on the feasability of this: if it involves wrecking the connector,
then it's obviously a no-go...

--
Ron