Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default Raised head brass machine screws.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
I'm making up some fiendishly complicated A/V outlets for a job -

SCARTS,
S-Video, BNC, UHF, phonos, and a few other assorted connectors all

on two
two-gang brass panels. And would like to secure the connectors where
applicable with raised head brass screws to match the plate fixing

ones.
Where I can use the 3.5mm ones I have, as I've plenty of those, but

some
of the connectors require smaller ones - 3mm and 2mm both 10mm or so

long
would be ideal - although BA or anything else of approx the same

diameter
would be ok too.

I've given up Googling - plenty say they have such things but turn

out not
to - or are just the easily obtained 3.5mm electrical fixing size.

--
*Change is inevitable ... except from vending machines *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Dave,

EKP will be able to help - particulalry in BA sizes:

http://www.ekp.supplies.btinternet.co.uk/

AWEM