Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default The hot tap is on the left

On 2007-01-18, Andy Hall wrote:

Another common one is asking customers to re-use towels because of the
environmental impact of washing detergents.

I have a difficult time believing that that is their true motivation.

You're probably right about the motivation, but it certainly doesn't
do any harm, and I don't know anyone who changes his towel every day
at home.

Then they should be honest and reflect the situation into the room
rates and sell
it to the customers on that basis; and then add that there may be an
environmental benefit.

Unfortunately this is yet another weak example of laying eco-guilt on
people for cynical
reasons. I won't play this kind of game.