Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default The hot tap is on the left

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2007-01-19 14:13:19 +0000, Stuart Noble
said:

However, again they excel when the card switch turns off *all* power
in the room.
I wouldn't mind if it were just the lights, but I would like to
charge my notebook, PDA, iPod, iPhone etc.

Gadget man!

I know. I can't resist them. I do mainly have Apple stuff
(basically because it seems to work well for me)

When I go to customers I regularly get positive comments about the Mac
from them because most have to put up with their corporate Windows
machines.

Actually I don't have an iPhone yet but am sorely tempted. It does
run OS X after all.

Whatever turns you on