Posted to alt.home.repair
AKA Gray Asphalt AKA Gray Asphalt is offline

Default Anybody seen a fine chain link material

"grg2006" wrote in message
"AKA gray asphalt" wrote in
:

"dpb" wrote in message
ps.com...

AKA gray asphalt wrote:
I'm trying to find a batch of fine chainlink material like a chain link
fence but much much smaller ... like maybe10-20 links per inch, like a
large
jewelry chain type link. I'm not sure that makes sense. I need a few
square
yds.

Don't have a specific product or manufacturer, but DAGS under "metal
fabric" and variations which returned quite a number of possibilities,
both architectural and industrial. Didn't look, but one place to find
a wide variety of materials available that may be hard to get from
distributors is McMaster-Carr.

What is DAGS? I'll try metal fabric along with chainmail.

Do a Google Search ?

Didn't come up on the first 40 hits. Later