Gary

Default Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

LOL... Ed.. I don't know why there is even an issue about the math
on the is subject.. but Cliff kept bringing it up... .. I can only

Poor lil souperstitious Fundie Cruz Mike. After all these many
weeks you're still stuck half way through your souperstitious fundie
meltdown. Got foorp? Wanna start a bunch more empty fundie meltdown
threads? LOL... Poor lil souperstition boy...

Fundie Cruz Mike's Homework for this year: TRY to realize that
your manipulative ignorant middle eastern christian control freak
souperstitions are not "TRUE"...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)