Santa Cruz Mike

Default Cliff's Magic Bowl -10 inch OD 30 inch OD Circumference

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 04:25:01 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Santa Cruz Mike" wrote in message
.. .

Anyway, it seems that this has nothing to do with facts, so I'll pass by

let you guys argue about whatever it is you're arguing about. g

LOL... Ed.. I don't know why there is even an issue about the math
on the is subject.. but Cliff kept bringing it up... .. I can only
assume that the people confused about the dimensions have never built
or worked on large projects... that is why I built the bowl.. I
wanted to see if it was possible to build a bowl with an outside
diameter of 10 inches.. and an outside circumference of 30 inches..
and it was.. only accurate to .010 inch.. I was in a big hurry...
the point is.. the numbers are not inaccurate.. but there is this big
fuss and confusion as though the Jewish writers were trying to claim
that PI equals 3.00 , of course they never made such a claim...
Well.. anyway Ruby has a big bowl now.. she doesn't understand why it
looks so empty with her daily ration...

Maybe it leaks? g

Ed Huntress

ROFLMAO...

Cliff's Homework for this year: Cliff's bowl has a 10 unit/inch
outside diameter and a 30 unit/inch outer circumference and a 5
unit/inch depth. The diameters have a .005 inch tolerance. And no
Virginia PI does not equal 3.00000. So how does Cliff make this bowl?