Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The hot tap is on the left

Andy Hall wrote:
They have a number of games like this.

Another common one is asking customers to re-use towels because of the
environmental impact of washing detergents.

I have a difficult time believing that that is their true motivation.

Irritating that. That they assume you are stupid enough to believe that
their motivation is 'green' and not 'saving a few bob'.

Even more annoying, the multitude of signs warning about scalding, slipping
etc. Like no one booking a hotel room has any common sense.

Foretunately my days of staying away from home are behind me.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman