Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Wall Wart Tidy

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:31:03 UTC, Tony Bryer
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:39:51 +0000 Andy Hall wrote :
I see - not that I've seen. I can't think of an elegant in the
sense of visually attractive solution particularly either.

What someone needs to manufacture is a device on the same lines as a
plug in time clock with (say) 1 hour, 5 hour, 12 hour and 24 hour
buttons. Plug charger into it, hit appropriate button.

I use a spare mechanical plug in time clock. Set interval on litrtle
pegs. Twiddle until it clicks on. Leave, and turn off socket when
removing charged item. Next time, switch on and twiddle until it clicks.

http://www.diybanter.com