Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default HAHA - FIXED IT MYSELF!!!!: Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

blueman wrote in message ...

Note to self -- I will have to make sure that the architect and
contractor set down extra-detailed specs and keep their eagle-eyes on
these low lifes -- my apologies of course to the true professionals in
the HVAC trade, but the losers on this newsgroup certainly are not a
credit to your trade. I even told our architect today that I would
like to hire a professional HVAC engineer to spec out the system
before putting it out to bid.

I did see your original post, very nicely asked, and the nastiness that
came back at you. I don't think the people involved with all the name
calling and belittling are professionals at all, and I'm sure there are
many more true professionals than that bunch. Good luck on your
renovations, and may all your techs be good ones.

Cheri