Posted to alt.home.repair
the sagacious dolt the sagacious dolt is offline

Default Any landlords out there?

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
| Thanks for the reasonable reply. My wife and I live near a town chock
full
| of 80-100 year old house in need of much TLC. Our plan is to add one
rental
| to our collection per year, and try to flip 2 or 3 per year for cash
flow.

I think you watch too much tv.
get out into the real world and forget this "flipping" craze.
even the idiots that host that lame show "flip this house" have many
lawsuits against them and have filed for bankrupsy.
It is not as easy as it seems you know.

do not listen to the man behind the curtain.
it may not even be a man.

(http://www.chillweb.net/KathyAndKyle/KirkwallCt/)