Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wall Wart Tidy

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote :

Hi All

Our kitchen side is getting overrun with chargers; 3 x mobiles, all different
chargers, 2 x Bluetooth thingy's etc.

Is there a standard off the shelf wall wart tidy?

If not I'll have to make something.

I use a 4/6 or even 8way adaptor to plug them all in together in one
place. Adaptor and wall warts can be stashed out of the way, with just
the low voltage ends on view.

I wonder if some could be secreted under the worktop or perhaps even
under the upper cupboard right at the back, with their LV connectors
fed through to someplace accessible.

5 & 12v distribution solves the myriad wart supplies for appliances
problem, but only partly addresses the charger warts.

NT