Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Wall Wart Tidy

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 02:01:53 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

|Hi All
|
|Our kitchen side is getting overrun with chargers; 3 x mobiles, all
|different chargers, 2 x Bluetooth thingy's etc.
|
|Is there a standard off the shelf wall wart tidy?
|
|If not I'll have to make something.

I use six way 13 amp extensions. The sort which will fasten to the wall
with two screws in keyhole slots, with a switch to turn the lot off. 12way
ones are less useful because some wall warts obscure another socket.

Problem is that my walls are now covered (almost) with 13 amp extensions
:-(