Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

Default HAHA - FIXED IT MYSELF!!!!: Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittentproblem)

Steve Scott wrote:

The guy working for SearsLoewsHomeDepot aren't professionals.

This guy was an independent -- not associated with any of the big retailers.

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:06:31 GMT, CJT wrote:

Speaking of gas, the "professional" who installed our gas range had to
do it three times before he got it right. I think there are a lot of
DIYers who could do better.