Posted to alt.home.repair
volts500 volts500 is offline

Default JOKE: How many alt.hvac "experts" does it take to screw in a light bulb

blueman wrote:

If you want a good laugh, though, check out the posts in
alt.hvac for last June, 2006 when they ****ed off the wrong
"homemoaner." I don't have anything good to say about them other than
I do respect the fact that they don't come over here and stir things up.

Point taken...
Would love to ook up the June 2006 post if it is funny.
Any link or keywords to search on -- there are something like 20K
posts archived in Google for June 2006 -- most seem to be spam (or
maybe that is what you mean by ****ing off the wrong homeowner)...

Thanks

Yep, 27,299 posts to be exact. Sorry, I forgot that the NG was
rendered useless for awhile and it's almost impossible to sort it all
out. The "group polution" thread might be a good place to start:

http://tinyurl.com/37mg7p