Posted to alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default HAHA - FIXED IT MYSELF!!!!: Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

On 17 Jan 2007 12:43:53 -0800, "Eric in North TX"
wrote:

You are one stupid SOB... I walked through the debri of what used
to be a Do it yourselfer home yesterday. 2 dead adults and 2 chldren.
In this extreme cold weather.. the equipment takes quite a beating.

And you are one arrogant MFer. Get a clue, a lot of DIYers are actually
more competent and intelligent that the so called pros, what makes them
pros is charging people for their service, not some alleged level of
expertise. What makes DIYers out of customers is bad experience with
these pros. When someone charges you $80 to tell you they don't have a
clue, you begin to think; I already don't have a clue, $80 saved. With
a little research, one can easily become familiar with any system, and
with a few successes, competent to perform at least rudimentary
repairs. The reason a lot of things are illegal to repair is simply
lobbyists convincing lawmakers to protect tradesmen, rather than the
public by and large being incompetent.

**** off, asshole

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/