Posted to alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default HAHA - FIXED IT MYSELF!!!!: Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:39:12 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:02:58 -0600, Don Ocean
wrote:

It's your attitude and your inability to see what an ass you are that
makes me repair my own furnace, and pass along knowledge to others.
My hope is to make as many HVAC scum bags unemployed as I can. My
apologies to the decent HVAC tech's, but you are not one of them.

Don, I bet that one just stung like the dickens, huh ? I mean, him
putting you out of work and all that.

Tnom - you'd have better luck if you set your 'goal' on kissing my
natural born white ass.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/