Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.recovery.clutter
Ignoramus18435 Ignoramus18435 is offline

Default Compulsive Hoarding....Do You Know Someone LIke This?

Picture of the pulley is he

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/pulley.jpg

It has two grooves for V belts, 1 3/8" hole with keyway, and special
threaded holes that are called TAPER LOCK. The holes are 3/8" NC
threaded, I think, I found some bolt that looks like 3/8" and it fit
the threads. It came off a 7.5 HP three phase motor from which I cut off
its shaft a while ago. It has some rust on it, but not much.