Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

Default HAHA - FIXED IT MYSELF!!!!: Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

writes:

On 17 Jan 2007 12:35:05 -0600, (Todd H.) wrote:

writes:

I think you can suck my d*ck.

Paully, we've been over this befo

No one has time for a search party.

I'm concerned though... why are you so angry? You were breastfed by
your father weren't you? You mother said she only liked you as a
friend? Or did we have that talk too?

XXOO,

Blow it towards my dick, faggot

You remain obsessed with your dick Paully. It's not uncommon among
those who feel inadequate, so it's not entirely your fault.

There's also research that suggests that those that run most quickly
to slurs like 'faggot' tend to have unresolved homosexual tendencies
themselves. I bet that wouldn't go over well with your manly men
buddies in the hvac industry though? But... my god, I think we
finally know why you're so angry! Quit running Paul. Be yourself.
Embrace your inner being. You can emerge a butterfly! A beautiful
butterfly!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

LOL--the juxtaposition of the do-gooder sig and your vitriol is always
heart warming.

I forgot that you're among those animal nuts who are kind to animals
yet entirely inept in interpersonal matters with actual humans. Then
again it's not uncommon either because being kind to something that
won't challenge your behavior is a lot easier than remaining civil to
humans, since they're prone to highlight when yer being a douchebag,
wrong, overweight, neurotic, addicted, deviant, or whatever your vice.
Animals don't demand as much accountability or honesty.

But, hey, at least you're good to some carbon based life form, so it's
a start.

A pleasure as always!

Best Regards,
--