Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default JOKE: How many alt.hvac "experts" does it take to screw in a light bulb

Noon-Air wrote in message ...

As far as ALT.HVAC, when you come in here and ask a question, *most* of

the
time, depending on the question, you will be to call a tech because we

can't
*SEE* your particular furnace or heat pump or a/c through the computer
screen. 99.99% of the time you haven't bothered to do your homework and
search the archives to see that your same question has been asked

hundreds
of times over the last 10 years. You will probably find that 99% of the

time
when somebody is told to call their local tech, they get ****y about it

just
the same way that you did because it wasn't what they wanted to hear.

FWIW,
I have given up trying to reply privately because I am tired of typing

lengthy reply of whats *probably* the cause, and how to correct the

problem
only to have it bounce back because a bogus e-mail address.

I can truly understand your point, I just don't see the necessity of all
the name calling that came from a simple question by blueman. A simple
"we don't care to answer that in this newsgroup" would suffice, instead
some of you act like "crazies." You're about the first one to respond in
a logical manner. I appreciate that.

Cheri