Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] TomCase@gmail.com is offline

Default JOKE: How many alt.hvac "experts" does it take to screw in a light bulb

Paul, I stand by my original assertion that swearing at people you
don't know in a public forum is unprofessional, your reply helps
bolster my position. Good luck to you and your fellow "professionals"
over at alt.hvac.

To anyone who does have an interest or questions concerning their HVAC
system I recommend this site:

http://www.heatinghelp.com

There are several tutorials covering various heating systems along with
forums that one can post questions. Answers provided often do
recommend getting in touch with a local tradesman, but never in an
arrogant manner.