Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default HAHA - FIXED IT MYSELF!!!!: Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:58:23 GMT, blueman wrote:

CJT writes:
blueman wrote:
snip
No thanks to some of the "pros" here, but I fixed the problem myself.
It was a great learning experience -- I learned a lot about furnace
drainage and controls. Best of all, I didn't have to hire any of those
ARROGANT ASSHOLE types that seem to infest this newsgroup.

snip

Congratulations on a job well done.

Thanks -- you seem to be one of the few gentlemen on the alt.hvac
newsgroup...

He's NOT on it, asshole, he's on alt.home.repair. And he
dont' know **** ****ING ALL about HVAC.

Go there. Stay there. **** off.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/