Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.recovery.clutter
bf bf is offline

Default Compulsive Hoarding....Do You Know Someone LIke This?

Gary Heston wrote:
IIn other news, my late neighbor was apparently hoarding staircase
spindles--his survivors gave me about 500 this past weekend, about
430 of them the same size. They're overhead in the garage, now,
awaiting a project.

Don't you mean, they are awaiting your survivors to give them to
someone else? LOL

Although I shouldn't talk.. I got a great deal on some Oak 2 x 2 at
habitat.. 25 cents each for pieces
4 feet long.. too good to pass up, so of course I had to buy all of
them (about 40).. Haven't figured out a use
for them yet, although I convince myself that I will eventually LOL.