Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.recovery.clutter
Ignoramus18435 Ignoramus18435 is offline

Default Compulsive Hoarding....Do You Know Someone LIke This?

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:33:28 -0600, M Berger wrote:
What makes them valuable if it's not economical to try
to sell them (and they take up your storage space)?

Because I think that they well might be useful later. A few things
that I have, are going into the trailer, such as steel handles,
electrical box, a big handle, etc.

Ignoramus16071 wrote:
My hoarding problem is this.... But, despite being valuable, they
are not economical to try to sell them. Too little money, too much
hassle, and quite possibly they would not sell at all.