Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

Default HAHA - FIXED IT MYSELF!!!!: Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittentproblem)

wrote:

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 06:00:01 GMT, blueman wrote:

Interestingly, despite the clog which presumably had been there for a
while, the system still worked until I added the condensate pump last
week.

Bwahahahaha !!!!!

You complete ****ing asshole ! You ****ed with it, you broke
it, and now you run around BRAGGING about finally figuring out what
you ****ed up ????

What a ****ing maroon ......

Clearly you STILL don't understand the situation with which he dealt.