Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tournifreak Tournifreak is offline

Default Clear plastic channelling for shelf labels

MM wrote:
I want to attach labels to my book shelves, e.g. "History",
"Computing", "Cooking" etc. But I don't want to use any form of sticky
label.

What would be ideal is transparent plastic channelling that "snaps"
over the shelf. These IKEA Billy shelves are 18mm thick. I could cut
the channelling to size, using ordinary scissors.

Then I can easily move the labels as and when the contents of the
shelves change. The labels themselves I could just print off on my
laser printer.

Has anyone seen anything like this, or has alternative suggestions?

http://www.shelvingdirect.co.uk/Shop...asp?Category=2

Try these guys - I used them last week - I was impressed with proce and
service.

Jon.