Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Completely OT- Legal tender

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "George" contains these words:
On 2007-01-16 23:16:20 +0000, said:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Small minded, petty, mean & shallow it may be - but I'm going
to do it anyway.

Nice advert, good to know what type of person we could be dealing

with.

It is indeed. Anybody who takes a stand, however small, against the
petty bureaucrats wins my vote.

So you dont mind someone plonking their car outside your driveway

entrance
then MrHall?

Who said the OP had parked outside the entrance to someone's driveway?

God, how I hate 'po-faced' prats! Good on him, I say!! I'd pay in 1p's!!

--
AnneJ
(If you don't like it, you can Foscar Oxtrot)

Silly tart, I didn't state this had happened its a scenario.

Anyone would be quick enough to phone the local council about someone
illegally parked outside their own parking space ie their front driveway.

I live not far from a football ground and when fans come from outside the
area they think they have the right to park their car anywhere they like ie
outside residents houses making it impossible for them residents to find a
parking space themselves.
These fans know full well there is ample official car parking areas dotted
around the ground at £3 and £5 charge.
But no they would rather not pay that amount and illegally park their car
and get uptight when a £25/30 fine is slapped on the window screen.