Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
blueman blueman is offline

Default HAHA - FIXED IT MYSELF!!!!: Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

"Justin" \ writes:

"blueman" wrote in message

| No thanks to some of the "pros" here, but I fixed the problem myself.

Just wondering how far you would have got without the advise from some of
the more obliging people in here?

If you read the post, you would see that I thanked people for their
contribution -- even mentioning two people by name.

What I meant is that I didn't need to call in a "tech" which is what
about a dozen people felt they needed to say repeatedly in rather foul
language.

I'd get that OCD problem of yours checked.... you do know there is
medication for it.... don't you?

WTF r u talking about? I thought you had a serious comment...