Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Noon-Air Noon-Air is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

"blueman" wrote in message
"Noon-Air" writes:
"CJT" wrote in message
Actually you got it totaly wrong... most of us are master HVAC techs, or
other certified professionals, and owners with a touch of burn-out from
working from can to can't every day.

The only thing you are "certified" at is a "certified mental case" as
in demonstrably anti-social behavior.

Most of us have our first 40 hours for that week in by Wednesday
evening.

Right, you work 40 hours out of the first 72 hours of the work week,
yet still have hours of free time to spend here insulting
well-intentioned homeowners. The only thing you spend 40 hours of a
week on by Wednesday is surfing the Internet -- and you only do that
because you have the social skills of a rat and about as much chance
of landing steady customers...

Come on down and prove me wrong, or STFU and go away.