Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

Noon-Air wrote:
Judging by what I've seen here, it's high time to mandate annual
recertification of HVAC "professionals."

And your qualified to judge this how??

You're not competent to judge any such thing.

Yes, I am. I have seen NO indication here that any of you characters
knows sh*t from Shinola when it comes to HVAC or anything else. You
probably got grandfathered in to begin with, after doing a few years
stoking coal furnaces.

I sure as hell wasn't grandfathered in,

2 months at the Vo-Tech worked for you, then?

and before you spew any more crap,
maybe you should give your qualifications and certifications, along with all
of your training in the HVAC trade that allows you to make statements like
that. Otherwise, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And your evasion of my question is obvious.

You didn't ask me a question.