Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Pinko Flaggo Pinko Flaggo is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

Bubba wrote in
:

I've been having the same problem with my heater for the past couple
of months. First tech that came asked me what it's doing. Of course
while he was here it worked perfectly, so he said he couldn't fix it
until he knew what the problem was. Paid him for the service call, but
when it happened again yesterday, I called a different company.

Hold it right there Cheri. Why, Why Why would you call another company
when you already paid the first company?
Call the first company back, tell them it is doing the same thing, you
already paid a service call fee yesterday and you would like this
problem resolved.
Any Professional company is going to work with you on this.
You gave the first company no chance at all to fix what it wasnt doing
when you first called.
Maybe you just like ****ing money away?

Maybe the highly experienced HVAC professional didn't tell Cheri that he'd
come out for free if the furnace failed again.