Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem) Jeffy time

posted for all of us...

Bubba is big enuf to answer for himself, but actually us guys LOVE to
be called in after a homeowner has ****ed things up royally.

go right ahead and buy all the parts you want and install them
yourself. try getting a warranty on those parts, especially after you
**** them up installing them yourself.

see, this particular ho cant get his story straight. first it fires
for a few seconds then dies, then he says it runs for several mins
then dies. which is it?

Personally I think the best part is the ****ed up design of the York
piece of **** furnace, running the blower 24/7 non stop when the
system goes into fault mode. A real genius at work there.

Don't waste your time - it's Jeffy the cross posting idiot only more angry than
most.
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.