Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem) Jeffy time

Bubba posted for all of us...

Why exactly is it that you homemoaners think you need to "engage" the
service tech? All that does is run your bill up while we waste time
chit chatting on your dime. A good tech really doesnt need to hear a
word from you other than, "the heat doesnt work and its down there in
the basement". If he needs any more than that then he isnt much of a
competent tech.
If you want to fix it yourself, pull all the parts off the working
furnace and start putting them on the inoperative furnace one by one
till you get it. Whats the worst that can happen?
Your burn yourself, you asphyxiate yourself or your family, you burn
your house down or you electrocute yourself.
and maybe, just maybe, you might get it right.
Bubba

Don't waste your time - it's Jeffy the cross posting idiot only more angry than
most.
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.