Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

blueman wrote in message ...

But in some ways this is fun, I have never wanted to be a troll
before, but alt.hvac does sound like a good place to go if you want to
get a whole bunch of people aggravated with just a simple post. Maybe
we should all recommend to each of our friends to drop questions to
alt.hvac on a regular basis and then be amused by the responses

Nah, they'd just crosspost that crap back, and it would make their day.
Arrogant, rude people hate it more when you ignore them. Heck, that
gives them no place to use the "scathing remarks" they have at the ready
and it frustrates them. :-)

Cheri
Cheri