Ed Huntress

Default Clark is correct

"strabo" wrote in message

Your posts in this thread imply that those who graduate from HS
today are brighter and better educated than in 1965.

I don't know if they're brighter; I doubt if there's any difference. As for
"better educated," they have a better curriculum and better specific
content. Compared to the history books my son is using, for example, the
ones we used back in '65 were the Classic Comics version.

While no one here knows the academic achievements of your kid, he
is apparently not representative of the general population of
high schoolers.

The typical college graduate today knows less of the basics than
did the typical high school graduate of 1965.

I seriously doubt that, strabo. What's the basis of that assertion?

--
Ed Huntress
(remove "3" from email address for email reply)