Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
CJT CJT is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

wrote:

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:27:44 -0600, CJT wrote:

wrote:

- Are their egos so low and are they so threatened by an occasional
DIY that they have to go into "attack" mode?
- Do they truly believe that their attitude will win them loyal
customers?

Do you truly think you are 'a potential customer' for anyone
here ? Do you truly think that the home-moaners looking for free
advice are 'potential customers' ? DO you really view the asshole DIY
HM from Ohio as a 'potential customer' for the master tech in
California who only does commercial work ?

Judging by what I've seen here, it's high time to mandate annual
recertification of HVAC "professionals."

You're not competent to judge any such thing.

Yes, I am. I have seen NO indication here that any of you characters
knows sh*t from Shinola when it comes to HVAC or anything else. You
probably got grandfathered in to begin with, after doing a few years
stoking coal furnaces.

And your evasion of my question is obvious.

You didn't ask me a question.