Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Should I call a repairman? (Freezer)

"tomkanpa" wrote in message
oups.com...
I recently purchased a frost free Kenmore upright freezer. It replacea
a GE manual defrost freezer. The new one makes all sorts of strange
noises. Gurgling sounds, a sound that sounds like air coming from a
nozzle. And some other sounds. The majority of the sounds come when it
just quits running.
Believe it or not, I asked the salesman if this is normal. He said he
didn't know, he hadn't been around one that was running.
It's under warranty, should I schedule a service call??

Believe it or not? Why would the stores leave all their units plugged in,
just to hear what they sound like? What a waste of electricity.