Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

blueman wrote in message ...

Interesting how peope from other professions don't seem to have the
same arrogance and selfishness. It's also "ILLEGAL" in many places to
do your own electrical, plumbing, etc. and the ability to cause damage
is at least as high but you don't see those practitioners acting like
a bunch of babies.

Anyone who asks a question is somehow a "cheap *******". Amazing that
even though I specifically said that if it wasn't a DIY fix, I would
be happy to call in a tech.

Another disgruntled prick to add to the kill file...
"Global warming" and the warm winter here in the U.S. must mean that
they all have too much time and too little money on their hands...

ploink

I'm with you there. Unbelievable.

Cheri