Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

Noon-Air wrote in message ...

Actually you got it totaly wrong... most of us are master HVAC techs,

or
other certified professionals, and owners with a touch of burn-out from
working from can to can't every day. Cheap *******s like you get ****y

when
you call on Sunday afternoon to come fix you broken furnace that has

been
down for 2 weeks, then get ****ed because you have to pay overtime.

Most of
us have our first 40 hours for that week in by Wednesday evening. Our
regular customers know enough to call when they have a problem with

their

Then find a different profession, because I wouldn't want you at my
house under any circumstances buddy. I can live without a heater for a
few days, but I couldn't deal with your type for even one day.

Cheri