Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Flip Kwikset with slim jim

"I can get one of them at the auto parts store. Matter of fact,
my cousin Jimmy carries one in his trunk. I oughta just call him
and save all that money you're charging me."

I did get a call once from a fellow locked out of his car, about
200 feet from an auto parts store. He'd walked in, and bought
himself a harpoon style Slim Jim, and worked on his own car for
awhile before calling a locksmith.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Roger Cann" wrote in message
Me too.. still hear it though.. "You gonna use one of those

slimjims?"
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in

message
Yeah, Jim Rockfish (Rockford! Rockford!) was a pretty neat

guy. I
used to love that TV show.

"Just like on TV" or "just like the cops" is the reason I no
longef own a flat bar for unlocking cars. I got tired of

hearing
that.